Just 10 Steps ! You Also Can Make A Great Copper Relief !
Forged copper is a process different from the forged copper, is created on the copper plate, after heating with a copper plate, soften, the hardness is recovered after hammering.
Sculptures and other circular sculptures and other living industry supplies. With the improvement of people’s living standards and aesthetic tastes, the traditional process of forging copper was favored by designers and the general public in the fields of arts and crafts. After many years of exploration, YOU FINE ART SCULPTURE have been looking for a relatively optimistic way for beginners to learn.
The 3 Things You Need to Ready Before Making A Copper Relief
(1) Design draft: The design draft is required to be a line draft, and the lines are clear and coherent, because all the lines are the critical line of the future copper relief. The quality of the design draft largely determines the shape of the finished forged copper. And a careful grasp of the degree.
(2) Forged copper material: 1.2 mm thick copper plate, the copper plate ductility and softness are more suitable for forging. The thickness of the board is determined by the size of the work, and the large piece is made of a thin plate with a small work.
(3) Forging tools: The tools are mainly tweezers, hammers, fire, and rosin. The scorpion is made by itself, and the scorpion is cut into pieces by steel bars. It is made by the forgeer and made into different shapes according to the needs of forging. There are mainly round, square, flat, elliptical, pointed, flat and so on. The hammer is a normal hammer. The fire is oxygen and acetylene high temperature, used for heating annealing of copper plates. The cement is made of a mixture of rosin and asphalt, and is used as a liner for forging.
10 Steps To Make A Copper Relief
1. Annealing the copper plate in order to increase the toughness of the copper plate
2, Cool with water, cooling
3. Paste the design drawings that need to be made onto the copper plate, and use glue and tape.
4, The beginning is engraving, with the dice directly along the manuscript to create the outline, and then according to the designer’s ideas, forging rough ups and downs.
5, Annealing, remove the drawings and then anneal
6, Re-engraving, reverse the copper plate and then engraved
7, Annealing, cooling, annealing the engraved copper plate
8, Leveling, in the detailed processing stage, repeated positive and negative beats, including the processing of texture.
9, Wet acid cleaning, coloring, after the forging is completed, the copper plate needs to be cleaned. Wash with weak acid and rinse with water.
10, Brushed cloth is hand-polished, and finally waxed or sprayed with clear paint as a protective layer.
Now,have you know the steps of making a copper relief,if you have some question about the step,or have some requirement about the cooper sculpture,please contact with us,having focusing on copper sculpture since 1983,we are the best choice of you !