How to clean the hand carved white marble fireplace?
Are you interested in installing a new hand carved white marble fireplace at home? Whether you are upgrading your home with remodels or renovating you home, the fireplace is an important part of any family room or living room. After you install a fireplace in your home, it could be used for many years without damage. However, we need regular cleaning and maintenance with the fireplace to keep the fireplace clean and tidy.
Here are some more general tips to help you get rid of those nasty stains from your lovely marble fireplace or the surrounding environment.
1. You could use a soft microfiber cloth to remove dust from the surface easily.
2. Please note that warm water is used and do not use hot water.
3. Gently wipe the stain with a cloth. If the stain is stubborn, the pressure will increase.
4. You need to rinse it regularly to keep the surface clean.
5. Use distilled water whenever possible, as any impurities in the tap water will stain the marble.
6. Wipe dry with a soft cloth or towel, and do not allow it to air dry as this will cause a watermark.
7. Avoid using white vinegar or scale removers because they contain acid or baking soda, which are abrasive and may affect the finish of the marble.
8. Please read the instructions on the cleaning product you are using and start testing from a small amount.
9. You could use marble wax to exude the luster of the stone and also protect the hand carved marble fireplace.
These methods are not only suitable for the cleaning and maintenance of any white marble fireplaces, but we could also use these methods to clean our marble sculptures and other indoor or outdoor marle products at home.
You Fine Art Sculpture has more than 30 years of experience in creating beautiful marble fireplaces, and we use the most modern technology to accurately engrave your marble fireplace to fit your exact specifications. We could use any type of stone materials including marble, limestone, travertine, sandstone, on agate and granite to create a variety of fireplaces.